Place of work: Pomorskie / Pruszcz Gdański
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out project designs on the basis of the customers requirement specification and company policy,
- Supporting the design process and solving technical problems,
- Developing 3D models and 2D drawings,
- Participating in project work: conceptual, initial & basic.
- Technical University degree, preferable Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering,
- Minimum 7 years' experience on similar position,
- Extensive knowledge of Class and Statutory regulations, experience with their practical interpretation and implementation,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Excel, etc.,
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken,
- Ability for teamwork and independence in solving tasks.
- Full time work
- Flexible form of employment: B2B contact or employment contract
- Work in a modern office with the possibility of working in a hybrid system
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly atmosphere and a possibility to develop and gain comprehensive knowledge among a team of highly-qualified engineers
- Permanent possibility of raising professional qualifications
- Participation in conceptual and innovative projects
- Pro-active work environment
Please send your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com
We will contact selected persons.
Please attach the clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).
I also agree to participate in future recruitment processes."