Place of work: Pruszcz Gdański - pomorskie / Szczecin - zachodniopomorskie
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design in 3D environment and extracting to 2D documentation
- Reviews designs/drawings of ships for compliance with Classification and Statutory
- Development of engineering studies and analyses relevant to design, verification of ship and structures according to Classifications Societies
- Support the activities as member of the project team.
- Cooperate in drawing up technical-commercial proposals
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Naval Architect / Marine Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in similar or related businesses (Shipyard or Design Company or Class Society. etc)
- Very good knowledge of Class and Statutory regulations
- Knowledge of FORAN or/and CADMATIC
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office system
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Ability for teamwork and independence in solving tasks
- Capability to perform calculations on the basis of classification rules, knowledge of other design and calculation programs will be an advantage
- Full time work
- Flexible form of employment: B2B contact or employment contract
- Work in a modern office with the possibility of working in a hybrid system
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly atmosphere and a possibility to develop and gain comprehensive knowledge among a team of highly-qualified engineers
- Permanent possibility of raising professional qualifications
- Participation in conceptual and innovative projects
- Pro-active work environment
Please send your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com
We will contact selected persons.
Please attach the clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).
I also agree to participate in future recruitment processes."